Antibiotice organizes the fourth edition of Summer School a+
The final year students and alumni of the Faculties of Medicine and Pharmacy, Chemistry, Chemical Engineering and Environmental Protection are invited to attend the courses of Summer School a + to find out what it means to work in the pharmaceutical industry.
The Summer School a+ will be held at Antibiotice headquarters July through August 2013.
The Summer School a+ addresses graduates with a Bachelor Degree and students in the final year (grad or undergrad) of the Faculties of Medicine and Pharmacy, Chemistry, Chemical Engineering and Environmental Protection who wish to complete their academic education with a number of concepts, professional standards and industry-specific regulations.
Selection of participants will be done by assessing application files and interview.
• graduation score of 8 out of 10 (for students, the average grade must be at least 8, certified by a record certificate issued by the educational institution)
• an academic recommendation, only for final year students.
The interviews with the eligible applicants will last on average of 3 hours and will be held at the company headquarters weekly. No charge/tuition fees are required. The lecturers are specialists in various fields:
• quality assurance in the pharmaceutical industry;
• pharmaceutical techniques and methods of formulation applied;
• analytical methods, lab equipment and techniques;
• technology and equipment in the pharmaceutical industry;
• clinical research for the authorization of medicinal products;
• authorization of drugs, legal and regulatory issues in the pharmaceutical field..
Upon the completion of the course, participants will sit an evaluation test which is considered a pre-selection test for future job applications, within the company.
Those interested to attend the Summer School are requested to send a CVs and a cover letter, along with copies of graduation documents / a student certificate and a letter of recommendation from the academic institution (for final-year students) at:
Antibiotice Iasi, Valea Lupului no.1, zip code 707410, Iasi, Human Resources Department, by fax 0232-209633 / e-mail: resurse.umane @ antibiotice.ro, until June 15th, 2013.
For additional information call: 0232-209300, 0232-209597.