The General Meeting of Shareholders
The General Meeting of Shareholders (GMS) is the highest decision making body of the Company where shareholders directly participate and make decisions. The General Meeting of Shareholders approves the Financial Statements of the Company, makes decisions on the Distribution of the Net Profit, establishes the Revenues and Expenditures Budget, appoints the members of the Board of Directors, appoints the auditors and establishes the remuneration of the Board of Directors.
The documents relating to the Annual General Meeting of Shareholders are:
• The Convening Notice of the General Meeting which indicates the topics of the agenda,
• The materials debated during the General Meeting,
• Information regarding the rights of shareholders,
• The Powers of Attorney documents and the General and Special Powers,
• The forms for voting by correspondence,
• The decisions of the General Assembly,
• The results of votes.